Saturday, May 30, 2009

end of marriage series / anniversary trip


Last Sunday, we finished up our sermon series at Rejoice South called: Marriage Mirage. The subject of week 3 was: Perseverance-How to make our marriages last! For those of you who were challenged by the series thanks for being there. It was challenging for me to prepare and preach and remember that the most important thing is how I treat my wife not how I preach! So this weekend, I got the opportunity to take Andrea away for a few days to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. Which includes enjoying this award winning breakfast that you see in the above pic! When was the last time you and your spouse went on a trip? Without the kids? Take a few moments to look at your calendar and plan one immediately! *Pray for Brad LaBass, our Pastor of Student Ministries as he prepares to preach/teach a great sermon at the south campus this Sunday, May 31st. -casey cariker

No comments: