Friday, August 7, 2009

34th birthday, do something a little different


Last week, while I was on vacation with my family in New Mexico I turned 34 yrs old. I also happened to be with my extended family in the Chama Moutains that day. So as I began to think about turning 34 and living each day as it could be my last, I decided to jump off a cliff from 35 feet up for my 34th birthday. Thanks to my sister-in-law Denae, we have a snapshot of it! When was the last time you did something a little risky? What event or decision have you been putting off for awhile and now you know you need to stop procrastinating? If you knew that you wouldn't fail, what risk or adventure would you start? Pray about it and go for it! -casey c.

1 comment:

JR said...

For someone with chronic back problems this was a fantastic idea!!!